- BlueCross BlueSheild National Preferred Networks
- Building Service 32BJ Benefit Fund
- Cigna HMO/PPO
- Cigna International
- Emblem Health
- Empire BlueCross BlueSheild
- Health Care Workers Local 1199 (all plans except the HMO plan)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- International SOS
- Medicare (most locations)
- Multiplan – PHCS (most plans accepted, click for more details)
- NY Graphic Arts Benefit Group
You will receive a copy of your bill. After your insurance has paid, we’ll provide
you with a monthly statement of your account.
Generally, it takes from 45 to 60 days to obtain payment from an insurance carrier.
Each physician who provides professional services will send you a separate bill from his or her office. These physicians will include:
- your own physician
- other physicians who conducted tests and procedures
- consulting physicians chosen by your primary physician to read and interpret test results.
These physicians may include specialists in anesthesiology, cardiology, emergency medicine, nuclear medicine, pathology, radiology, or urodynamics. You will be responsible for paying these bills as well.
If we have received any such information from your insurance company, we’ll be glad to share it with you. However, for answers to any questions about insurance payments, deductibles, or co-payments, you generally need to check with your insurance company.